The College has published following volumes Books and Seminar Proceedings along with its regular publication:-
1. Our Present Education System, edited by Dr. Ataur Rahaman
2. Rengoni (Assamese), Edited by Dr. Rewati Burahohain
3. Demagraphic Dynamic in the NE((ISBN-978-81-931915-07) Edited by Bobin Kr. Chutia
4. Present Environment and Strategy for Biodiversity Conservation, (ISBN 978-81-931915-1-4) Edited by Mongal Ch. Gohain,
5. Human Right in India Socio-Economic and Political Context (ISBN 978-81-931915-2-1) Edited by Dipen Kumar Dutta,
6. Decentralization and Rural Development in India with special reference to North East ISBN:978-93-82746-28-7 Edited by Dipen Kr. Dutta & Rajumoni Bhuyan
7. Urbanisation in NE : Trend and Pattern, (ISBN 978-81-931915-5-2) Edited By Devajyoti Burgohain
8. Role and Status of Woman in Socio Economic Development(ISBN 978-81-911915-8-3) Edited By Devojoyti Buragohain
9. Woman and Rural Development in Assam (ISBN 978-81-931915-3-8) Edited By Rajumoni Bhuyan
10.Natok Aru Ananya Prasanga (Assamese) (ISBN 978-81-931915-4-5) By Bijoy Gogoi,
11.Text Book on Assamese for BA 5th Sem (Major), (ISBN 978-81-931915-6-9) By Bijoy Gogoi
Subas: Annual hand-written magazine of the Department of Assamese
Mondakini : Annual Wall Magazine of Students Union
Wingedword: Wall magazine of the department of English
Jonak: Wall magazine of the department of Assamese
Alok: Wall magazine of the department of Education
Uttaran: Wall magazine of the department of Philosophy
1.Swarnagiri is a multilingual research journal published annually by the publication cell. The journal; is devoted provide an academic platform to scholars belonging to the disciplines of Social Science and Humanities.
2.Banijya Kosh is a annual publication of Commerce Forum of the college.
3.Dharitri Barta is an annual publication of the Eco Club of Dhemaji Commerce College.
4.Dhemaji Commerce College Magazine is published by the Students’ Union of the college. It is an Annual Magazine which provides a basic platform of writing to the students and faculty members
1.Rural Development in Assam: A Comprehensive Analysis.
2.Women and Rural Development in Assam.
3.Human Rights in Indian Socio-Economic and Political context of NE India.
4.Demographic Dynamics in NE India.
5.Urbanization in NE India.
6.Present Environment and Strategy for Biodiversity Conservation.
- 1.Swarnagiri- An Annual Research Journal.
- 2.Banijya Kosh-An Annual Journal of Commerce Forum
- 3.Prabahini- Annual Journal of Women Cell
- Dhemaji Commerce College Magazine
- Published by Dhemaji Commerce College Students’ Union